There are two ways to submit articles, music, images and what-have-you for publication.  But the first step is the same for both: we must have signed releases from you, giving the barony permission to publish your work.  Please download and fill out the appropriate forms.

  • Creative Works – for art, writing, or recorded media
  • Models – for “portrait-style” images, in addition to the Photographer form
  • Photographer – for photographs