In light of the recent announcements by the CDC and surrounding state governments concerning Covid-19, the Canton of Gryphonwald has decided to postpone their signature event.


The new date for Black Gryphon Inn is October 3rd, 2020.  All previously submitted registrations for April 25th will be rolled over to this new date.  If, however, this new date isn’t compatible with your calendar, a refund may be requested via the instructions below.



Paypal Registration Refunds

Rules dictate that refunds will come from the local group rather than through PayPal, and Gryphonwald finances are held by the Barony of Settmour Swamp. Therefore, please send an email to the baronial exchequer: